Grades 1 - 4
The Harbins Preparatory School's elementary program features advanced academics taught in a small class size environment. Our faculty have significant academic training and prior elementary school experience to provide the best education possible. The elementary school includes:
- Small class sizes
- Personal education plans
- Grade ahead and beyond teaching to allow students to excel at their own pace
- Individualized teaching to encourage students to advance or remediate, depending on their academic level
- Co-curricular classes including Meet The Masters Art, Conversational Spanish and Violin
- Physical education and karate (Coming Fall 2022)
- Character development
- After-school clubs (Coming Fall 2022)
Our elementary students receive an education that gives them the tools they need to excel at the next level. When our students discover their passion for learning, they realize their potential is limitless.
Enrollment into kindergarten based on academic ability, not an arbitrary September 1st birthdate.
"*" indicates required fields